Can I transfer funds for living expense purposes?

You are only allowed to make a payment for living expenses if you are an international student. You will be asked to provide supporting docs, e.g. your Student Visa or Offer Letter or Tuition Invoice, to prove you are an international student. Or if you have made a tuition fee payment with Cohort Go within in the last 6 months, you will not be asked to provide above supporting docs again. 

Funds must be sent to the student's own bank account. You will be asked to provide a bank statement for the bank account you require the living expenses to be transferred to.