How do I share my link with my students?
The key to your institution and your students deriving the greatest benefit from your partnership with Cohort Go is ensuring that all stakeholders are aware of the new partnership and its benefits.
Here are 3 key ways:
Share your link with your students & their family.
- Introduce your new partnership with Cohort Go to your international students and their families explaining Cohort Go Payments as a new international tuition fee payment method
- Add your unique link to your email communication
- Add your link to your invoice
- Add your unique link to your website under information for International students, Fees or Finance, How to make payment, How to accept your offer
Share your link with your Education Agents.
- Introduce your new partnership with Cohort Go to your international education agents
- Promote Cohort Go Payments as the preferred tuition payment method for international students
- Encourage your agents to print and display the flyer in their office.
- Add your unique link to your email communication when issuing your tuition invoices.
Introduce your new partnership with Cohort Go internally. This is particularly important for staff that deal directly with international students and their payments, departments such as finance, administration, enrolments and operations. Send them the link so that they can incorporate it in their activities and encourage them to spread the word!