What types of services can be paid using Cohort Go?

Cohort Go is licensed to pay any international education institution and service provider including:

  • Education institutions
  • Insurance providers
  • Accommodation providers
  • Other international education service providers
  • To the student’s own bank account for living expenses (except for Vietnam and China as restricted by the country’s government)

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us